Sunday, January 1, 2017

Your Web of Awesomeness

 
Recently, I heard a story of a couple who joined a new company and hit "Diamond" level rank within 10 days. Can you imagine? What magic beans did they have to be able to build a 6-7 figure income in 10 days?
They had a network.

 The truth is, they didn't build this network in 10 days. Their network was the result of 10 YEARS of making friends and being genuine people. They were solidly connected to people who had their own solid networks.
   
       I remember my first day of college. I attended the orientation and the councilor said time and time again: Get a little black book and start building your network. Excellent advice. I wish I would have taken it seriously and started building immediately. I guess I'm a slow learner. Also, it wasn't in my personality to just go out and talk to people. This is something I have had to learn-- this has been really difficult for me, but now I understand the importance. You must build a network if you are going to be a network marketer. Duh, Right?

       So let's define a network. Your network consists of the people you have connected to and enjoy being connected to, AND the people they are connected to, AND the people that those people are connected to! Whew!

      But it's not just knowing people. You have to have a relationship built on trust. Those people in your closest network need to know you. You need to be comfortable on a casual level. These are the true friends who will give you a voice.

       Every business owner is looking for their audience. The truth is... everyone already has an audience. You have an audience! It's your network! If you have even a handful of friends that know you and like you and trust you, then you have an extensive network already being built and ANYONE can access their own web of awesomeness.

      The way you do this is by being genuine. Just be you! Your vibe will attract your tribe. This is important.

      It is perfectly okay to "hang out" with friends who are not in your business, or even remotely interested in your product. All network marketers are co-workers. We can all work together, growing individual businesses, rise together, build each other up and none of us have to join or buy from each other (more on this later). Don't think of other marketers as competition. Why is this? Because when you befriend (really get to know someone) They then become part of your network, and by definition, all the people they know will become part of your network and this is where you will find business partners, customers and success.

     Want to connect with me and my network? Connect with me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment