Monday, January 16, 2017

The "YOU" Economy is gaining momentum....

68 Macy's stores closing. 😳
ALL Limited stores closing. 😳
108 Kmart stores closing.😳
42 Sears stores closing.😳
Things to think about...
☕️The largest transportation provider in 🚗
the U.S. doesn't own a single car (Uber) 

☕️
The new largest hotel company in the world doesn't own a single hotel (Airbnb) 🏨
☕️Amazon just passed Wal-Mart as the nation's biggest retailer (and, much more valuable) & they don't own a single store 💳😶
Like it or not, we are fast becoming an E-Commerce society...
I am so thankful that I am already a part of it! Not only do I get to work from home and provide amazing products right to customer's doorsteps, but I don't have to keep inventory or rent a shop. I can't even believe it, but I actually OWN my own online grocery store with an awesome rebate and coupon program.

My Ultimate Goal: To help you spend more time around the table eating delicious healthy meals, and less time washing, chopping, cooking and cleaning.  #20minutemeals #food4superheroes #family
Connect with me on Social Media!
Facebook VIP Group: http://bit.ly/2e6UECU
Instagram @food4superheroes
Twitter @food4supers
Or just send me a Friend Request :)https://www.facebook.com/kylie.buckley

1 comment:

  1. My family has been using Thrive foods for about a month now and we love it.

    ReplyDelete